Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some of your reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to get a patent on an idea good an insurance policy you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a complete collection of products and not seeking add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar providers that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and InventHelp Stories lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t own a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued InventHelp Patent Services, whenever they perform quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to consider the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as possible.